Product Description & Reviews
The ProStand Desk is a self-adjustable sit-to-stand homework desk specifically designed for children with ADHD, dyslexia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other learning differences. It lets kids get pro-active about doing their homework with an option to stand or sit using a light-weight height-adjustment lift for a customized fit. Research shows that kids have better health and learning outcomes when they have freedom to move! Freedom of movement promotes concentration and alertness. Easy adjustability encourages independence and self-awareness. The ProStand is also mobile, so whether your child does their homework in the den, kitchen, or their bedroom, it will move easily into their desired location, then back again when they are finished. Easy to use and adjust, the ProStand Adjustable Height Desk comfortably fits children between 4'2" and 6'5" in height. The height ranges from 28" - 42" tall and is suitable for a wide age range. Desktop measures 32"W x 20"D. Storage: A Wire Basket underneath the desktop conveniently stores a laptop, tablet, text books, calculators, and more. It measures a generous 19"W x 12"D x 3.75"H ***Flip up side shelf sold separately. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DZJDRT
Features & Highlights
- Designed for children with ADHD, dyslexia, and austim spectrum disorder.
- The ProStand Desk is the sturdiest and steadiest, sit-to-stand student desk in the world.
- With the easy glide self-adjust lift, your child can change from sitting to standing in seconds. No help required.
- A beautiful mahogany laminate desktop with a black steel frame and non-marring furniture casters.
- Accessory (Sold Separately): Flip up side shelf that measures 7" x 16" adds extra work space. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DZJDRT
|Color:||Mahogany / Black|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.